Friday, October 2, 2009

Impulse 2

Girl: Why did you bring me here?
Boy: I thought you liked it here?
Girl: Well, I do.
Boy: Than what is the problem?
Girl: You just should have asked me if I wanted to come here.
Boy: Oh.. Sorry. Do you want to leave?
Girl: No. If you want to be here that’s okay.
Boy: Well I don’t want you to be mad.
Girl: My mood doesn’t depend on where we are.
Boy: What does it depend on then?
Girl: Nothing. It doesn’t matter.
Boy: It does matter. I don’t want to be with someone that isn’t happy.
Girl: I am. Just not all the time.
Boy: You used to be.
Girl: ...What does that mean?
Boy: I’m just saying that we used to be happy. We used to be perfect.
Girl: We still are perfect.
Boy: No, we aren’t. We fight all the time. We don’t even spend time together except when we have to.
Girl: What... What are you saying?
Boy: I’m just saying that maybe this isn’t working out.
Girl: Are you serious?
Boy: (In a hushed, ashamed voice) Yes.
Girl: You told me you loved me. You asked me to marry you!
Boy: We were so young. We didn’t really love each other.
(She is crying)
Boy: Look, we’ve been trying to make this work for so long. We clearly aren’t meant to be together.
Girl: You are throwing everything away! Why? Tell me why!
Boy: I told you. We aren’t meant t-
Girl: No! What is the real reason?
Boy: You don’t want to know.
Girl: Tell me right now.
Boy: Fine! You are too emotional. I can’t even stand to be around you anymore. You get mad over the littlest things and you complain about every stupid thing that happens to you. I’m sick of listening to it all day.
Girl: I... How... I... I’m sorry.
Boy: I’ll help you move your stuff out.
Girl: (quietly) ...Okay.
(She leaves crying)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones